Designed to handle the basic needs of your home or small office, the TS702 Pixma Wireless Photo Printer from Canon has a max resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with a 350-sheet capacity when utilizing both the front and rear paper trays, and it is compatible with Canon's high yield XL and XXL ink tanks. Utilizing a hybrid ink system, the printer combines dye ink for rich colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, and auto 2-sided printing is also featured saving up to 50% of your paper usage while minimizing consumable costs.
First print out speeds are impressive with black letter documents taking approximately 10 seconds and color letter documents being created in approximately 8 seconds. Once running at full speed the unit is rated to produce black letter documents at 15 images per minute, and color letter documents at 10 images per minute. Up to 8.5 x 11" borderless prints are possible as well with 4 x 6" prints taking approximately 21 seconds.
With the wireless world in mind, and featuring AirPrint technology, you can print directly from a compatible iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and with the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app you can use a compatible iOS or Android device to scan and print documents as well. Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity are also available, making the printer compatible in most workplace environments.
- Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Supports common paper sizes such as 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", 8.5 x 11", with a maximum printable area of 8.5 x 14"
- ESAT printing speeds of 15.0 ipm in black and white and 10.0 ipm in color
- Auto 2-sided duplex printing
- Borderless printing at sizes up to 8.5 x 11"
- Hybrid ink system helps ensure vivid colors while keeping small text and lines sharp
- AirPrint technology allows direct printing from a compatible iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- With the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app documents can be scanned and printed from a compatible iOS or Android device.