Building upon the success of the original COB Cannon Wash, the shorter American DJ COB Cannon Wash ST DW is an LED Par fixture that uses cool-white and warm-white COB (Chip On Board) technology, well suited for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors, or places of worship. The fixture produces high output and smooth washes without shadows. It ships with a standard 80° beam angle lens, but can be easily changed via the included 40° and 50° lenses. The fixture can also be used to uplight and wash walls and ceilings with its integrated scissor yoke.
The COB Cannon Wash ST DW can be used in its standalone mode running from built-in programs, sound activated, or from a DMX controller with six DMX channel modes for programming flexibility. The fixture has many professional features including built-in color macros, 5 selectable dim curves with 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, flicker-free operation, 3-pin & 5-pin DMX and powerCon power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button DMX display. COB Cannon Wash DW ST includes a powerCON power cord.
- 150W COB (Chip on Board) warm white / cool white LED (2-in-1)
- Flicker free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Use as wash/par or pixel mapped for a stunning visual effect
- Scissor yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- 3-pin and 5-pin connectors for DMX linking
- powerCon AC in/out to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
- Built-in color macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 5 selectable dim curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural and Theater)
- Run all night, no duty cycle
- Compatible with wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Optional barn doors (BAR001)