The black QSC AD-C.SUB 6.5" Small-Format Passive Ceiling Subwoofer is a fully integrated, sealed subwoofer system designed for background music applications that require refined depth and clarity even at lower volume settings.
The AcousticDesign Series of installation subwoofers has been designed for trouble-free operation and versatility. SUB/SAT loudspeakers have been specifically designed to be mix-and-match capable. Any combination of subwoofer may be paired with any satellite in the SUB/SAT line.
The AD-C-SUB maintains an accurate frequency response when used with 70/100V applications by use of a low-loss, low-saturation 100W transformer with selectable taps, including 4-ohm bypass, using a rotary selector located under the snap-fit magnetically attached powder coated steel grille. Additionally, the sub includes built-in, high-pass filtered outputs for connecting up to four AcousticDesign SUB/SAT satellite loudspeakers, allowing for a reduced setup time, amplifier channel count, and allows for ease of wiring.
Intrinsic Correction voicings that optimize performance and speed the install process are easily deployed via the MP-M Series music and paging mixers as well as Q-SYS Platforms including CXD-Q Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution. The AD-C.Sub ships with C-ring and tile rails, rail screws, three Euroblock connectors, a cut-out template, and a magnetic grille.
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign Series for surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- Refined depth and clarity even at low-volume settings
- Mix-and-match capable, any subwoofer with any satellite in the AD Series SUB/SAT line
- Dual voice coil for improved thermal dissipation and higher output
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70 / 100V transformers with 4-ohm bypass
- Snap-fit magnetic grille
- Four built-in high-pass filtered outputs
- Locking 4-pole Euroblock connectors
- Removable conduit cover plate
- Blemish-free removable logo
- Four double stepped, long travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Intrinsic Correction voicings available via MP-M Series mixers and the Q-SYS Platform, including CXD-Q Series amplifiers
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified