The black QSC AD-P.SUB 6.5" Small-Format Passive Pendant Subwoofer is a fully integrated, sealed subwoofer system designed for background music applications that require refined depth and clarity even at lower volume settings.
The AcousticDesign Series of installation subwoofers has been designed for trouble-free operation and versatility. SUB/SAT loudspeakers have been specifically designed to maintain a consistent tonal characteristic across the entire family of ceiling, surface, and pendant enclosures. The AcousticDesign Series allows integrators seamless transitions within blended installations.
The AD-P-SUB maintains an accurate frequency response when used with 70/100V applications by use of a low-loss, low-saturation 100W transformer with selectable taps, including 4-ohm bypass, using a rotary selector located under the snap-fit magnetically attached powder coated steel grille. Additionally, the sub includes built-in, high-pass filtered outputs for connecting up to four AcousticDesign SUB/SAT satellite loudspeakers, allowing for a reduced setup time, amplifier channel count, and allows for ease of wiring.
Intrinsic Correction voicings that optimize performance and speed the install process are easily deployed via the MP-M Series music and paging mixers as well as Q-SYS Platforms, including CXD-Q Series amplifiers, as part of a complete QSC systems solution. The AD-P.SUB ships with two quick-link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners to speed the installation. A magnetic grille with removable logo is also included.
- Consistent tonal characteristics across the entire AcousticDesign Series for surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- Refined depth and clarity even at low volume settings
- Mix-and-match capable, any subwoofer with any satellite in the AD Series SUB/SAT line
- Dual voice coil for improved thermal dissipation and higher output
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 4-ohm bypass
- Snap-fit magnetic grille
- Four built-in high-pass filtered outputs
- Locking 4-pole Euroblock connectors
- Two quick link cable assemblies and slip-lock fasteners supplied
- Blemish-free removable logo
- Intrinsic Correction voicings available via MP-M Series mixers and the Q-SYS Platform, including CXD-Q Series amplifiers
- UL1480 certified