The AmpliVox Sound Systems S1699 is a compact digital wireless system equipped with a tan-colored, omnidirectional behind-ear headset microphone. Compact and lightweight, it can be taken anywhere to provide presenters, tour guides, and instructors with clear and intelligible speech for hands-free applications such as public speaking, lectures, and presentations.
The S1699 delivers quality digital audio and operates in the 2.4 GHz range, which is completely free of TV and radio interference. Frequency-hopping technology constantly scans the RF spectrum to find the best operating frequency and in case of interference, automatically switches to a new frequency to provide reliable audio at a distance up to 49' line of sight.
The headset features a flexible and durable frame with soft ear hooks for long-wearing comfort. The flexible boom allows you to adjust the angle for precise mic positioning. The headset provides improved clarity and additional protection against feedback in loud environments when compared to using a lavalier mic.
The system is easy to use and a breeze to set up with automatic syncing between receiver and transmitter. Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation and fast charging via USB.
- For public speaking, guided tours, presentations, and more
- Lightweight bodypack transmitter with behind-ear headset microphone (tan) and 3.5mm plug-in receiver
- Connects to portable speaker, mixing board, amplifier
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern ensure consistent voice capture
- Smooth, tailored-for-speech frequency response
- Frequency-hopping technology in the 2.4 GHz range, free of TV and radio interference
- Automatic syncing between transmitter and receiver
- 49' operating range
- On / Off switch and volume control on transmitter
- Foam windscreen for added protection against breath and wind noise
- Detachable spring belt clip
- Runs up to 5 hours on built-in rechargeable batteries