The Nisha 55mm Heart Fog Filter features a semi-opaque substrate with a clear, heart-shaped frame at its center. While subjects or objects placed within the heart-shaped frame can be rendered sharp, this filter is designed to create the appearance of fog in all other areas of the image. Unlike with soft-focus filters, this fog effect is not limited to affecting how light entering a camera is refracted. Instead, image details are deliberately obscured in a manner similar to how natural fog prevents an observer from clearly discerning objects or elements within a scene, while light sources become substantially diffused.
This filter is constructed from optical glass and features an aluminum alloy filter ring that can be rotated to horizontally or vertically arrange the heart-shaped frame.
- Allows a subject or object to be rendered sharp within a heart-shaped frame bordered by the appearance of fog
- Helps ensure that the viewer's attention is directed toward the center of the image
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Aluminum alloy filter ring can be rotated to horizontally or vertically arrange the heart-shaped frame
- 55mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters