The Hamilton Buhl MACH-1 is a USB type-C headset with a gooseneck microphone and is designed to provide a cost-effective, quality-sounding multimedia solution for students.
Easy to Use
- The USB type-C connection is compatible with Windows and mac/OS computers.
- The steel-reinforced gooseneck mic allows students to communicate clearly and effectively with the instuctor.
- An in-line volume control adjusts the headphone level.
Built for Students
- The stylish yet durable construction is built to withstand everyday use and features soft leatherette ear cushions and an adjustable headband for all-day comfort.
- The 5' Dura-Cord cable features chew-resistant, PVC-jacketed braided nylon
- Includes a heavy duty, write-on, anti-lice storage bag. The moisture-resistant, recloseable bag kills lice in 24 to 48 hours without the use of chemicals.