With the DS-70 Portable Document Scanner from Epson you can scan important documents and papers on the go. The unit features an optical resolution of 600 dpi for detailed image capture and can work with documents from 2 x 2" to 8.5 x 72" with a scan area of 8.5 x 14". It can scan business cards, ID cards, and receipts, and it has a fast scan speed of 10 ppm at 300 dpi when working with 8.5 x 11" sheets of paper. The automatic feeding mode combines multi-page scans into one file and automatically accepts each new sheet as it's inserted. OCR and document management software is also included, and together they allow you to create editable text and searchable PDFs. A single USB cord connects to your computer for powering the scanner, eliminating the need for a power cord or batteries and making the unit suitable for most workspaces.
- Optical resolution of 600 dpi
- Scans letter-size documents at 10 ppm
- Scans documents, business cards, ID cards, and receipts
- Automatic feeding mode accepts each new sheet as it's inserted and combines multi-page scans into one file
- Included OCR and document management software converts scans into editable text and searchable PDFs
- Powered via USB cable, no wall outlet required