The Elektron Model:Samples is an affordable, compact, and lightweight six-track sample based groovebox, offering professional features in a small form factor.
Model:Samples ships with a ton of professionally designed loops and samples to get you started. There are over 300 presets curated by Splice.com ranging from kicks, snares, and hi-hats to otherworldly and exotic effects and strikes for sonic explorations into new rhythmic waters.
All sounds are easily tweakable thanks to the set of one-to-one controls on the front panel. Adjust pitch, decay, cutoff, and resonance, as well as sample start, sample length, LFO, and more. Step-record or record in real-time using the six onboard velocity-sensitive pads. Each track can also be switched to MIDI for sequencing outboard hardware instruments and effects. Each internal voice includes its own multimode filter and assignable LFO, as well as dedicated delay and reverb effects sends for each sound.
Like all other performance machines by Elektron, the Model:Samples offers parameter locks, which allow any sound-shaping function to be sequenced to any point on the sequencer resulting in powerful effects that are accurately timed. What's more, any parameters that have been adjusted can be undone at the press of a button.
- Six internal audio or MIDI tracks
- Six velocity sensitive pads
- One sample playback engine per track
- One multimode filter per track
- One assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX per track
- 96 projects
- 96 patterns per project
- Elektron sequencer with up to 64 steps per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 64MB sample memory
- 1GB storage
- Two 1/4” balanced outputs
- Headphone Output: 1/4"
- High-speed USB 2.0 port (micro-USB)
- MIDI In and Out/Thru: Two 3.5mm standard audio minijacks (TRS)
- Includes two 3.5mm to 5-pin DIN adapters
- Includes power supply and micro-USB cable