The Elation Professional CUEPIX 16IP is a versatile IP65/outdoor-rated panel luminaire featuring 16 individual COB LEDs in a 4x4 array, well suited for live stage, theater, broadcast TV, films, DJ setups, and more. The fixture utilizes 16 30W 4-in-1 RGBA COB (chip-on-board) LEDs.
The CUEPIX 16IP also features 62° beam and 87° field angles, full pixel control and 5 pixel flip modes, RGB + Dynamic Amber modes, 16-bit dimming, variable dimming curve modes, high speed electronic shutter and strobe, adjustable LED refresh rate and gamma brightness for flicker free operation for TV and film, and no fans for noise-sensitive applications.
The CUEPIX 16IP can be controlled via DMX, RDM (Remote Device Management), Kling-NET, and Art-NET protocol support. The enclosure offers an IP65-rating, 5-pin XLR, RJ45 etherCON, and power in/out connections, full-color 180° reversible LCD control panel, and a multi-voltage universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V). Versatile rigging options include 90° adjustable and fixed yoke brackets with 3-position mounting holes and integrated alignment pins and interlocks for multiple panel matrix designs. Optional ¼-turn omega brackets available. The Elation Professional CUEPIX 16IP ships with an IP65 power cord and safety cable.
- Versatile IP65/outdoor-rated effect panel luminaire
- 4 x 4 array of 16 30W 4-in-1 RGBA COB LEDs
- 62° beam and 87° field angles
- Full pixel control with pixel flip modes
- RGB+ dynamic amber channel mode
- 16-bit dimming and variable dimming curve modes
- High-speed electronic shutter and strobe
- Adjustable LED refresh rate frequency and gamma
- Flicker-free operation for broadcast TV and Film
- No fans for noise-sensitive application
- DMX, RDM, Kling-NET, and Art-NET protocol support
- 90° adjustable and fixed yoke brackets with 3-position holes
- Integrated fixture-to-fixture interlocking alignment pins/locks
- Optional 1/4-turn omega brackets available