The white marine grade Elation Professional PROTEUS BEAM WMG is an IP65 outdoor-rated moving head beam luminaire, well suited for concerts, festivals, cruise ships, or any environmentally challenging application. The fixture utilizes a Philips MSD Platinum 14R 80CRI 7800K lamp, producing over 12,000 lumens.
The PROTEUS BEAM features an advanced optical system producing a precise 2.5° beam aperture, a remarkable internal thermal cooling system, full CMY color mixing, 13 dichroic colors including CTB, CTO, & UV, 8 rotating interchangeable metal gobos, 13 static-stamped metal gobos, 5- & 32-facet rotating prisms, a frost filter, motorized focus and autofocus, and a high-speed mechanical shutter & strobe.
For control, the fixture offers RDM, Art-NET, DMX (3 channel modes, and sACN protocol support. Additionally, the unit offers wireless control via Elation's E-FLY internal wireless DMX transceiver. The rear panel offers IP-rated connectors for 5-pin XLR in/out, RJ45 etherCON in/out, and a powerCON TRUE 1 input. A full-color 180° reversible menu display with 6-button touch control panel includes a battery backup for display power, while the multi-voltage universal auto-switching power supply (100 to 240V) works anywhere in the world. The Elation Professional PROTEUS BEAM WMG includes a powerCON TRUE1 cable, an IP-rated 5-pin DMX cable, IP-rated etherCON cable, a safety cable, and two Omega brackets.
- IP65-rated moving head beam luminaire
- All-white exterior
- Philips MSD platinum 14R, 280 W, 80 CRI, 7800K lamp
- Precise 2.5° beam aperture and advanced optics
- Revolutionary internal cooling system
- Full CMY color mixing
- 13 dichroic colors including CTB, CTO, and UV
- 8 rotating interchangeable metal and 13 static-stamped metal gobos
- 5- and 32-facet rotating prisms and frost filter
- Motorized focus and autofocus
- High-speed mechanical shutter and strobe
- DMX, RDM, Art-NET, and sACN protocol support
- Elation’s E-FLY internal wireless DMX transceiver