Capture striking images and video of aquatic sports and the underwater world with the Nimar Water Sports Housing for Canon EOS Rebel T6 and T7 DSLR cameras. Grips on both sides provide for stable handling and attachment of lights or strobes.
The housing features a depth rating of 197' for shooting well below the surface or in shallower depths for activities such as surfing or water-skiing. Mechanical controls, including push buttons, dials/knobs, and a lever, enable access to essential camera functions. Built for durability, the Water Sports Housing is constructed from corrosion-resistant red polycarbonate that's clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and the camera. The built-in moisture alarm will alert you in the unlikely event of a breach in the seal, giving you time to get out of the water to prevent damage to your camera and lens. The enclosure ships without a required lens port and accepts interchangeable ports for various lenses. For lens and port compatibility, see the Port Chart. Additionally, an optional sync connector can be installed to allow for the attachment of an external strobe.
- Depth Rating: 197'
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant red polycarbonate with a clear back to monitor O-ring seal and camera
- Moisture alarm alerts you in unlikely event of a breach in seal, providing time to prevent damage to camera and lens
Controls and Handling
- Mechanical controls, including push buttons, dials/knobs, and a lever, enable access to shutter, mode dial, display, quick control, set, drive/self-timer, autofocus
- Grips on both sides offer stable handling and attachment points for lights/strobes
Lens Port System
- Ships without required lens port and accepts series of interchangeable ports for a broad array of Canon lenses; see Port Chart linked above
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Optional 5-pin, chromed brass connector can be installed to allow for attachment of an external strobe via sync cord