With your Panasonic DC-G9 mirrorless camera in this Nimar Underwater Housing, you can capture beautiful images of the undersea world at depths as great as 328'. Easy to load and fitted with dual aluminum grips for comfortable handling and attaching lights, the housing affords mechanical access to all the camera's controls.
The enclosure features a moisture alarm that alerts you in the unlikely event of a breach in the waterproof seal. It comes with an LED flash trigger and is fitted with plug-in ports for fiber optic strobe cords and is fitted with an M14 port for a sync cable and an M16 port for an HDMI connection, as well as a vacuum port for a pre-dive check system. The housing ships without a required lens port and accepts interchangeable ports for many different lenses. For compatibility, please see the port chart. Built with durability in mind, the housing is crafted from corrosion-resistant acetal resin and aluminum alloy, with a clear back so you can monitor the camera and O-ring seal. Snap-locking latches ensure that the enclosure stays shut during your dive.
- Depth rating: 328'
- Moisture alarm
- Constructed of acetal resin and aluminum alloy
- Snap-locking latches
- M14 accessory port
- M16 HDMI bulkhead port
- Vacuum port
- Tripod mounting points
Controls and Handling
- Mechanical controls with complete access to all key camera functions
- Luminescent buttons are easy to see in dim light
- Dual ergonomic grips with 1"/25mm mounting balls
- Camera mounting plate does not need to be removed for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards
- Interchangeable lens port system with NIM-108 mount
- For full lens port compatibility info, see the Port Chart
- Port lock system holds port securely in place
Strobe Connection and Operation
- M14 Port for sync cable bulkhead
- M16 port for HDMI bulkhead
- Dual fiber optic direct plug-in ports
- Sync flash trigger for fiber optic strobes