The gray FLIR Scion OTM130 Thermal Monocular makes it possible to quickly detect objects of interest and provide superior awareness in low-visibility conditions. The device also records geotagged video (2GB onboard capacity and up to 128GB with an optional micro-SD memory card), and its 9 Hz refresh rate and picture-in-picture zoom give a clear view of the subject.
At the core of this device is the BOSON 12µm VOx microbolometer with 320x256 detection resolution. The optical system includes a 13.8mm lens with a 16x12° field of view and 1x, 2x, and 4x digital zoom. Thermal palettes include White Hot, Black Hot, Iron Bow, Rainbow, Graded Fire, and Lava, and display modes include scouting, picture-in-picture, and navigation. Communication capabilities include WiFi video streaming, near field communication (NFC), and Bluetooth BLE 4.1+.
The Scion OTM130 is IP67-rated weatherproof and is powered by six CR123A batteries, with a runtime of 4.5 hours at 68°F. It measures 9.0x3.0x2.4" and weighs 20.2 ounces.
- 320x256 BOSON 12µm VOx microbolometer
- 13.8mm lens with 16x12° field of view
- 9 Hz refresh rate
- 1x, 2x, 4x digital magnification
- Picture-in-picture zoom
Use and Handling
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi streaming capability
- Quad-VGA 1280x960 FLCOS display
- Scouting, picture-in-picture, and navigation display modes
- White Hot, Black Hot, Iron Bow, Rainbow, Graded Fire, and Lava thermal palettes
- 2GB internal memory and up to 128GB with user-supplied micro-SD card
- Picture while recording, real-time clock, date/time stamp, auto power off
- Magnetic compass and accelerometer
- USB-C power input, video output, file transfer, dock connection
- Runs on six CR123A batteries, runtime 4.5 hours at 68°F
- IP67-rated waterproof
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Measures 9.0x3.0x2.4", weighs 20.2 ounces