The green FLIR Scion OTM266 Thermal Monocular makes it possible to quickly detect objects of interest and provide superior awareness in low-visibility conditions. The device also records geotagged video (2GB onboard capacity, and up to 128GB with an optional micro-SD memory card), and its 60 Hz refresh rate and picture-in-picture zoom give a clear view of the subject.
At the core of this device is the BOSON 12µm VOx microbolometer with 640x512 detection resolution. The optical system includes an 18mm lens with a 24x18° field of view and 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x digital zoom. Thermal palettes include White Hot, Black Hot, Iron Bow, Rainbow, Graded Fire, and Lava, and display modes include scouting, picture-in-picture, and navigation. Communication capabilities include WiFi video streaming, NFC (near field communication), and Bluetooth BLE 4.1+.
The Scion OTM266 is IP67-rated weatherproof and is powered by six CR123A batteries, with a runtime of 4.5 hours at 68°F. It measures 9.0 x 3.0 x 2.4" and weighs 20.2 ounces.
- 640x512 BOSON 12µm VOx microbolometer
- 18mm lens with 24x18° field of view
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital magnification
- Picture-in-picture zoom
Use and Handling
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wifi streaming capability
- Quad-VGA 1280x960 FLCOS display
- Scouting, picture-in-picture, and navigation display modes
- White Hot, Black Hot, Iron Bow, Rainbow, Graded Fire, and Lava thermal palettes
- 2GB internal memory and up to 128GB with user-supplied micro-SD card
- Picture while recording, real-time clock, date/time stamp, auto power off
- Magnetic compass and accelerometer
- USB-C power input, video output, file transfer, dock connection
- Runs on six CR123A batteries, 4.5-hour runtime at 68°F
- IP67-rated waterproof
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Measures 9.0 x 3.0 x 2.4", weighs 20.2 ounces with batteries