Enjoy spoken turn-by-turn directions throughout the United States and an easy-to-read 5" color display with the Drive 52 GPS & Traffic navigation system by Garmin. Along with pre-loaded, easily updated street maps for the contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, and the Bahamas, the system comes with numerous features to make driving easier and safer.
Garmin Traffic helps you avoid jams and slowdowns with suggestions for alternate routes, and it's ready to use right out of the box with the included traffic cable—no smartphone required. Info from the HISTORY Network will guide you to notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites, while an integrated U.S. National Parks Directory navigates treasured natural resources and experiences, including visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds, trailheads, and more. TripAdvisor info points the way to hotels and restaurants, and data from Foursquare covers millions of local businesses and attractions. Driver alerts warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, and more. The Real Directions feature adds local landmarks and businesses to map info for easy navigation (such as "Turn right after the McDonald's."). The system is compatible with user-supplied Garmin backup cameras.
- Preloaded maps of the contiguous U.S., Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Bahamas
- Includes map updates
- Suggests alternate routes to avoid jams and slowdowns
- Ready to use with included traffic cable, no smartphone needed
TripAdvisor & Foursquare Info
- TripAdvisor info on hotels, restaurants, and attractions at your destination and on your journey
- Foursquare info on millions of restaurants, entertainment venues, shops, and other points of interest
HISTORY Network & National Parks Directory
- Notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites from the HISTORY network
- Visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds, trailheads and more at U.S. National Parks
- Sharp curves, speed limit changes, railroad crossings, and more
- Uses recognizable landmarks, buildings, and intersections to let you know when and where to turn
- Pair with user-supplied backup camera for improved safety