The Genelec 8030.LSE PowerPak Plus is comprised of five 8030C nearfield monitors matched with a 73060A subwoofer. The system makes for a solid 5.1 system for mixing audio in post-production, less-than-huge studios, and even home theater contexts.
The 8030C is a small, bi-amplified, 2-way speaker with twin 50W amplifiers, a 5" woofer, and a 0.75" tweeter. With its MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) cabinet design, the monitor delivers accurate spatial imaging and playback consistency. On the underside you'll find an Iso-Pod positioning mount that raises and isolates the speaker from the rumble and resonances often caused by surface placement.
The 7360APM subwoofer features a 10" driver powered by a Class-D 300W amplifier. It's housed in Genelec's proprietary LSE (Laminar Spiral Enclosure) bass reflex cabinet. This design combines minimized enclosure noise with tight, consistent signal dispersion, a characteristic of laminar. The rear panel provides a bass management unit featuring six separate XLR I/Os as well as a pair of summed signal outputs.
Genelec 8030C 5" 2-Way 100W Active Studio Monitor (Single, Producer Finish)
Styled in a dark gray, classic Producer finish, Genelec 8030C is a single 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 5 1/8” woofer and 3/4” metal-dome tweeter, producing a frequency response of 47 Hz to 25 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction. It supports a balanced input via an XLR 3-pin connector. Room compensation options include high- and low-frequency adjustments. There is a selectable power-saving mode that enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8030C offers multiple mounting options including threaded holes for compatibility with mic stands, OmniMount brackets.
The 8030 C comes with an Iso-Pod isolation stand.
- 5 1/8" woofer and 3/4" metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling
Genelec 7360A SAM 300W 10" SAM-Series Studio Subwoofer
Delivering a level of performance often associated with much larger enclosures, the Genelec 7360A SAM (Smart Active Monitoring) Subwoofer is a 10", 300W active subwoofer, well suited for discerning professionals in music, post, film, and broadcast. The 7360A combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology with AutoCal and GLM control network technologies. Genelec's AutoCal allows the unit to automatically align multiple subwoofers for level, timing, crossover phase, and equalization of room response anomalies. Providing extended low-frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics, and high dynamic capabilities, the 7360A supports a distributed bass management architecture.
This subwoofer offers 7.1 channel analog XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external AD converters. The 300W Class-D amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure and contains DSP crossover filters, driver overload and protection circuitry. The Genelec 7360A is the low-frequency monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing remarkable sound clarity, definition, and neutrality.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) systems
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology
- Bass Management system
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) technology
- Optimized amplifiers
- Active crossovers
- Protection circuitry