Add classic wheeled control to your MōVI robotic system with the MōVI Wheels 3-Axis Module from FREEFLY. Designed for use with your MōVI Controller or MIMIC, these three cutout stainless steel wheels are part of a modular system capable of linking up to nine wheels. The open design of the stainless steel wheel reduces the weight of your MoVI rig, making it especially handy for quick setups or multi-location days.
Compatible with MōVI Pro, XL, Carbon, M5, M10, and M15 stabilizers, the MōVI Wheels provide long-range wireless control and use a plug-and-play high-speed CAN network. Each wheel can be assigned to control the gimbal's pan, tilt, or zoom, or your camera's focus, iris, or zoom functions.
Wheel module mounting options include 1" toolless post brackets and rosette mounts. The included cheese plate incorporates a bracket for mounting the separately available MōVI Controller. Gear ratios, wheel friction, and toggle controls can be adjusted on the fly, and the wheel modules can be combined with MōVI Pilot modules for operating flexibility.
- MōVI Controller (Requires MōVI Controller firmware version 3.7.0 or later)
- MōVI Pro
- MōVI XL
- MōVI Carbon
- M5 / M10 / M15
- Long-range wireless control
- High-speed plug-and-play CAN network
- Wheels can be used singly, or can be set up in multiples for complex system control
- Compatible with the entire FREEFLY ecosystem (requires MōVI Controller or MIMIC)
- Robust machined enclosures
- Mounting options include adjustable 1" toolless mounting posts and integrated rosette mounts
- Cheese plate includes a bracket for mounting the MōVI Controller above the wheels
- The wheel's position can be fine-tuned to the user's preference
- A friction lock enables the user to define wheel friction or lock out the wheels
- Cutout design reduces the weight of your rig
- Quickly control wheel direction and gearing, or deactivate wheel
- Designed with minimum latency
- Precise control of the MōVI's position
- Easily assign any wheel to any axis regardless of its connection
- Wheels and Pilot modules can be mixed for maximum flexibility