Add classic wheeled control to your M?VI robotic system with the M?VI Wheels 2-Axis Module from FREEFLY. Designed for use with your M?VI Controller or MIMIC, these two stainless steel wheels are part of a modular system capable of linking up to nine wheels.
Compatible with M?VI Pro, XL, Carbon, M5, M10, and M15 stabilizers, M?VI Wheels provides long-range wireless control and uses a plug-and-play, high-speed CAN network. Each wheel can be assigned to control the gimbal's pan, tilt, or zoom, or your camera's focus, iris, or zoom functions.
Wheel module mounting options include 1" toolless post brackets and rosette mounts. The included cheese plate incorporates a bracket for mounting the separately available M?VI Controller. Gear ratios, wheel friction, and toggle controls can be adjusted on the fly, and the wheel modules can be combined with M?VI Pilot modules for operating flexibility.
- MōVI Controller (requires MōVI Controller firmware version 3.7.0 or later)
- MōVI Pro
- MōVI XL
- MōVI Carbon
- M5 / M10 / M15
- Long-range wireless control
- High-speed, plug-and-play CAN network
- Wheels can be used singly, or can be set up in multiples for complex system control
- Compatible with the entire FREEFLY ecosystem (requires MōVI Controller or MIMIC)
- Robust machined enclosures
- Mounting options include adjustable 1" toolless mounting posts and integrated rosette mounts
- Cheese plate includes a bracket for mounting the MōVI Controller above the wheels
- The wheel's position can be fine-tuned to the user's preference
- A friction lock enables the user to define wheel friction or lock out the wheels
- Quickly control wheel direction, gearing, or deactivate wheel
- Designed with minimum latency
- Precise control of the MōVI's position
- Easily assign any wheel to any axis regardless of its connection
- Wheels and Pilot modules can be mixed for maximum flexibility