The beige DPA 6060 CORE is a subminiature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The tiny, 3mm electret-condenser capsule delivers crisp, clear, and intelligible speech, while being easy to hide in clothing or costumes, making the mic well suited to the demands of professional presentations, theater, and live stage work as well as TV, film, and video productions.
The 6060 shrinks DPA's CORE technology down to a 60% smaller size that still delivers extended dynamic range and extremely low self noise for outstanding sound quality. An included capsule protection grid protects the mic element and supplies a subtle 4 dB soft boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity. The cap can be removed for cleaning and attaches to the mic with a firm click that can be felt and heard.
With an SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling most standard speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The 6060 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features unterminated (pigtail) leads, allowing you to wire the mic for a compatible transmitter or device using the connector of your choice (available separately).
Unterminated (No Connector)
- Pigtail: This version of the mic features unterminated pigtail leads, allowing for custom wiring.
- The microphone can be wired to the connector of your choice (available separately) to work with wireless transmitters that are equipped to supply 5 to 10 VDC to power the electret-condenser capsule.
An Easily Concealed Subminiature Microphone Solution
A Crisp, Clear Sound for Professional Applications
Soft Boost Grid Included
Normal Headroom for Standard Speech
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Tough, Moisture-Resistant Construction
- The SCM0034-B 8-Way Double Clip allows you to mount two lavs for broadcasting.
- The SCM0030-B 8-Way Clip offers a variety of flexible positioning choices for mounting a single lavalier mic.
- Foam windscreens to reduce breath and plosive noises are available in multiple colors choices to match clothing.