Equipped with tally and talkback functionalities, the encrypted Ghost-Eye Wireless 800TC ENG Video Receiver with a Gold mount battery plate from CINEGEARS is suitable for receiving uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2625' away.
The 800TC ENG receiver can only be used with Ghost-Eye 800TC transmitters that use the same level of encryption. Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. It is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross conversion via its HDMI and SDI ports.
Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line of sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. Other features of the receiver are the required AES-128 signal encryption and timecode support.
The tally light on the 800TC ENG receiver indicates when the camera is on the air, while the talkback feature on the transmitter end allows the camera operator to give heads up to the director. Combined with a video splitter, the 800TC ENG receiver can be used to trigger the record function on an external recorder. The transmitter features a Gold mount battery plate attached on the back.
- Receive wireless HD video and audio up to 2625'
- Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps
- HDMI/SDI cross-conversion with SDI loop-out
- Supports timecode
- Supports Start/Stop functionality
- Low latency at <1 ms
- Four transmission channels to an unlimited number of Ghost-Eye receivers
- Compatible with 800TC Ghost-Eye transmitter with the same encryption level
- Transmitters must match encryption level
- Auto-relink once transmitter is back within range
- Gold mount battery plate