The SUB 615 Bass-Reflex 1200W 15" Active Subwoofer by dB Technologies is designed for professional live sound reinforcement applications. It features a Class-D power amplifier that delivers sound pressure levels up to 131 dB in its plywood cabinet, which offers optimal low-end reproduction.
The SUB 615 audio performance allows you to build a PA system with one subwoofer and two full-range speakers, without the need for an external crossover. The back-panel controls allow you to operate with a Mono or Stereo audio signal and activate polarity inversion.
The sub offers an output mode, which switches from bypass to crossover mode for separating low and hi frequencies, for adding active full-range speaker systems. Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequency boost EQ can be set on the SUB 615.
- The sub features dual input and output XLR (balanced) connectors that can be used for mono or stereo connection.
- A rotary switch is used to adjust the output audio level.
- The Output Mode selector allows you to set the type of the output signal (Link/Xover).
- Polarity and Subwoofer Mode buttons provide control for Normal or Reverse polarity of the sub and the type of output filtering—Flat (without equalization) or Boosted (low frequencies are emphasized).
- The Limiter LED turns on when the internal protection circuit is triggered.
- The Signal/ON LED indicates the subwoofer is powered up, as well as the presence of an input audio signal.