In Wide-Angle Photography from Rocky Nook you will find valuable information on how to improve your wide-angle photography and take it to the next level. Author and photographer Chris Marquardt covers the fundamentals, walking you through the advantages and shortcomings of wide-angle photography. Learn composition and design principles, as well as the specific genres where wide-angle lenses can be used, including portrait, street, architectural, and interior photography. This comprehensive book dedicates two chapters to tilt-shift lenses and Marquardt offers hands-on exercises to reinforce the concepts so you can learn while shooting your own images.
- Types of lenses and filters
- Understanding depth of field
- Angles of view, crop factors, and focal lengths
- Handling distortion and aberrations
- Composition, design, and context
- Point of view and perspective
- Wide-angle for various genres
- Panoramas and stitching images
- Tilt-shift lenses
- Hands-on exercises
- And much more...