Complementing the lens itself, the Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens with Filters Kit from B&H bundles the standard zoom with 77mm UV and circular polarizer filters.
Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customizable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
Luminesque 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit
Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 77mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
ZEISS Lens Care Kit
Clean your lenses, fine optics, LCD displays, and even your eyeglasses with the Lens Care Kit from optics manufacturer, ZEISS. Compact enough to store in almost any camera bag, the kit comes with a 2 ounce lens cleaning spray bottle and a microfiber cloth.