The black American DJ Element HEX IP RGBAW+UV LED Par with Wireless DMX Kit from B&H includes six Element Hex IP outdoor (IP54 rated) battery-powered RGBAW+UV LED Par fixtures with wireless DMX and power cables, a WIFLY EXR battery-powered transceiver, and an SKB iSeries 31-201510PAR Chauvet Freedom PAR case. This kit can be used for uplighting outdoor venues, garden parties, events near swimming pools, and more. Produce color washes with vibrant and smooth color mixing without worrying about moisture, dirt, or dust.
American DJ Element Hex IP - Outdoor Battery-Powered RGBAW+UV LED Par with Wireless DMX (Black)
The battery-powered, black American DJ Element Hex IP is an RGBAW+UV (red, green, blue, amber, white + UV) LED PAR fixture designed to produce color washes with vibrant and smooth color mixing. It features an IP54 rating, which allows you to use it outdoors without worrying about moisture, dirt or dust, for uplighting outdoor venues, garden parties, events near swimming pools, and more.
The Element Hex IP is equipped with four 10W (6-in-1) Hex LEDs, which create a beam with a 20° angle. With a rechargeable, built-in battery that lasts up to 11 hours on a full charge, and built-in wireless DMX WiFly EXR technology, mobile DJs can quickly position their washes anywhere in the venue, without running DMX cables and regardless of power-outlet availability.
It offers automated programs such as Sound-Active, Auto-Run, Strobe, RGBAW+UV Dimmer, and Static Color modes for fast setup in standalone mode. DMX mode is provided for in-depth control. It also provides 0-100% electronic dimming with five dimmer curves.
Other features include flicker-free operation (ideal when used for video applications), 64 built-in color macros, an LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation, and an auto-sensing, multi-voltage power supply.
It can be wirelessly controlled with the UC IR remote or the Airstream IR iOS app (both available separately).
The fixture comes equipped with a built-in kickstand that lets you angle your light.
- Battery-powered, uplighting PAR with 4 x 10W UV RGBAW+UV LEDs (6-in-1, red, green, blue, amber, white, UV)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts 11 hours on full charge
- Built-in WiFly EXR wireless DMX for controlling fixture with no wire, up to 2500' away
- IP54-rated, designed for outdoor use
- 5 x DMX channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 channels
- 5 x operational modes: RGBAW+UV Dimmer mode, Sound Active mode, Auto Run mode (with 16 color change modes, one color/fade combo mode), Static Color mode, DMX-controlled
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%, with five dimmer curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theater)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 64 x built-in color macros
- Flicker-free light for use with video applications
- 3-pin DMX in/out connections under fixture
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR remote control (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (free download)
- Stylish design with black housing
- Lightweight, with carry handle for easy transportation
- Built-in kickstand to angle fixture
- No duty cycle
- Energy Saving mode
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing
American DJ WiFLY EXR Battery Powered Transceiver
The American DJ WiFLY EXR Battery Powered Transceiver is a transmitter and receiver combination that is compatible with all ADJ WiFLY products. The unit can connect to a DMX console and transmit DMX signals to other transceivers up to 2,500' away.
The WiFLY EXR Battery runs on the 2.4 GHz frequency to thwart interference, has signal strength and battery power indicators on its side, and will run for 20 hours before needing recharging. A magnetic bottom makes mounting the WiFLY EXR to most metal surfaces quick and easy.
- Battery-powered wireless DMX transceiver (transmitter/receiver in one)
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- Battery life and WiFLY wireless signal strength indicators on side panel
- Magnetic bottom plate for temporary, quick and easy mounting to metal fixtures or objects
- Compatible with all ADJ WiFLY products
- Up to 2,500' wireless range when placed in open line-of-sight
- One transmitter can send to many receivers using the same radio channel
- Receivers automatically listen for transmitters (no pairing required)
- Supports up to 15 DMX-512 universes
- Dip Switches to select from 15 different radio channels (one DMX universe per channel)
SKB iSeries 3i-201510PAR Chauvet Freedom PAR Case
The iSeries 3i-201510PAR Chauvet Freedom PAR Case from SKB is a sturdy polypropylene co-polymer resin case that is built to handle the rigors of the road. Designed to store and protect 6 Chauvet PAR fixtures, the case is also compatible with many other similarly sized models. The case's rugged exterior is resistant to corrosion, fungus, solvents and UV and its gasket seal makes it IP67 rated water tight. A convenient push-button release reveals a pull handle that allows use of the case's in-line wheels. The interior's ridged dividers are covered in dense PE foam to thwart impact damage to your lights. Ten pockets are positioned around the lights in the interior for cables and other accessories.
- Rigid dividers for product separation
- Holds six PAR lights
- 10 Accessory pockets
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger-release latch system
- Rubber overmolded cushion grip handle
- Convenient push-button release pull handle
- In-line wheels for easy transport