Ingest high-resolution 4K video and audio for streaming or editing applications with the DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder Capture Card from Blackmagic Design. The DeckLink Quad is a PCIe card that features four HDMI 2.0b inputs that provide support for resolutions up to DCI 4K60. Additionally, the DeckLink Quad supports eight channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio.
The DeckLink Quad offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with popular compressed video formats such as ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and DNxHD, as well as up to 12-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications.
The DeckLink Quad is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux based workstations. Drivers and utility software are available on the manufacturer's website.
- PCIe capture/playback card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux-based workstations and servers
- Four HDMI 2.0b inputs
- Up to DCI 4K60 capture
- 12-bit 4:4:4 color up to 4K30 in all modes
- HDMI inputs are switchable between SD, HD, UHD 4K, DCI 4K, and DVI modes
- Rec. 601, Rec. 709, and Rec. 2020 color space
- Copy protection compliant; HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources
- Supports eight channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio in SD/HD/UHD/DCI 4K
Software Applications Supported
Other supported applications include Cinegy Capture Pro, DevTek EasyMediaSuite, Glookast Capturer, Livestream Producer, Metus Ingest, Softron MovieRecorder, and Tools On Air Just: In.