Power on your devices in sequence with the Lowell Manufacturing ACR-SEQ6-2009 Rackmount Power Sequencer. It features eight rear outlets (six of which are switched), plus two additional unswitched outlets on the rear, and one on the front. The time between each step in the sequence can be adjusted with a screwdriver from 0.5 to 10 seconds.
Activation and Sequencing
Connections for External Controls in Minimal Rackspace
- Left Terminal Block: Input from alarm system—lock on, lock off, and switch lock for an alarm system or master control panel.
- Center Terminal Block: Output to Remote Power Control (RPC)—external RPC series devices can be controlled when connected to the center terminal block. The connected RPCs would activate/deactivate as steps 5 and 6.
- Right Terminal Block: Input from Remote Switch—connect a remote switch with momentary closure.
- Nine total marked NEMA outlets—one unswitched on the front, two unswitched on the rear, six switched on the rear
- 20A circuit breaker.
- Rear termination blocks accommodate remote switches, external triggers, and an alarm system interface for use where mandated by fire code.
- The compact steel chassis with black powder epoxy finish is designed to occupy minimal rack space.