The heavy-duty SQ7 Console Flight Case with Doghouse and Wheels from ProX is a professional-quality ATA-style road case designed to fit and protect the Allen & Heath SQ-7 Digital Mixing Console. The case utilizes a rigid and durable laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood, with reinforced steel ball corners providing extra protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
The case also features a doghouse that provides a convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight, as well as a low front panel for easy access to inputs. Four durable 4" casters (two of which can lock) provide ease in transportation. The internal high-density foam is made from 70% recycled material and offers excellent protection. Other features include recessed spring-action handles, industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches, industrial-grade rubber feet, and dual-anchor rivets.
- Standard-style, silver trim on black digital-honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 style gig-ready flight road case
- Signature Series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Four 4" tough durable Casters for mobility (two are locking)
- Doghouse with a hinged-lid design for easy multipin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy-locking aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial-grade rubber feet
- All-foam padding made from 85% recycled materials