System installers looking for a wall-mount bracket for shallow 19" equipment will be pleased with the 2 RU Lowell Manufacturing HUB-2, a hinged utility bracket that swings out 180° to access cables and equipment, making it well suited for patch panels, routers, switchers, small hubs, and similar shallow 19" compliant equipment.
- Construction: 16-gauge certified USA steel with 11-gauge rails. One side is hinged to allow swing-out access. Black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish.
- Installation: Mounting holes on standard 16" stud centers and 19" EIA spacing can mount to a wall or 19" open frame rack (2 or 4 post).
- Cable management: Built-in tie-down lances and access holes for enhanced cable management.
- 2 RU rack rails—One pair of 11-gauge steel 10-32 threaded rails on E.I.A. spacing. Black finish.
- Hardware: Rack screws.
- Compliance: EIA/TIA compliant. RoHS compliant.