With a 0.2-second trigger speed, a 0.6-second recovery time, and an 80' invisible infrared flash that is undetectable by game or trespassers, the Browning Dark Ops HD Pro X Trail Camera will make sure you don't miss any activity on your hunting grounds. It captures 20MP photos and 900p video.A 1.5" color screen lets you view your captures on the camera, without having to pull the memory card.
The Dark Ops HD Pro X can detect movement up to 80' away. Browning's Illuma-Smart technology adjusts the flash on individual shots for optimal photo quality. The Smart IR Video feature keeps the camera rolling during the day as long as game are present.
The Time Lapse Plus shooting mode captures images at pre-set intervals, and Browning's Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Plus software (available for free download) stitches the time-lapse images into a video so you can watch a whole day's comings and goings in a few minutes. The camera can capture up to eight images in Multi-Shot or Rapid-Fire mode, providing multiple looks at whatever (or whomever) triggers the shutter. Photos and videos are recorded on a user-supplied SD memory card up to 512GB, and Browning's SD Card Management will overwrite older images when the card is full. The camera runs on six AA batteries, and can be powered by an external 12 VDC source.The included adjustable steel tree mounting bracket makes installation easy.
- 80' detection range
- 0.2-second trigger speed
- 0.6-second recovery speed
- Records 1600x900p video with sound
- Clips can range from 5 seconds to 2 minutes
- Smart IR records video during day as long as game are present
- Invisible infrared LED flash with 80' range
- Illuma-Smart technology adjusts flash for optimal photo quality
- Captures up to 8 images in Multi-Shot or Rapid-Fire mode
- Time-Lapse Plus shoots at present intervals, as well as IR-triggered
- Programmable delay: 1-second to 60-minute interval
- Free Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Plus software allows you to view a full day of activity in a few minutes
- Search, save, and share clips
- 1.5" screen for viewing images on camera
- Data strip displays time, date, temperature, moon phase, and camera ID
- Photos and videos are recorded to optional SD memory card up to 512GB
- Camera includes SD card Memory Management option, which allows you to overwrite older images on the card if it's full
- Runs on 6 user-supplied AA batteries
- Can also be powered by optional external power supply connected to its 12 VDC power jack
- Adjustable steel bracket makes tree-mounting easy
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole on bottom for connection to a tripod, tree, or post mount