The Nimbus WiMi6400 3G-SDI, HDMI & VGA H.264 Encoder/Transmitter can be used to send up to a 1080p60 signal to an optional WiMi6400 receiver over a twisted pair cable, or over twisted pair directly to a network, from where the signal can be output to receivers. In the latter scenario, IP addresses are easily matched up via a Web User Interface. With the use of a multicast IP address, the WiMi6400 transmitter is capable of multicasting to an unlimited number of receivers.
Alternatively, by connecting it to a network, the transmitter can be used standalone to live-stream to RTSP destinations from your computer. In all cases, distances are limited to the maximum length your twisted pair cabling allows. Latency is only 80ms. Cat 5e and higher cables are supported.
Additionally, the transmitter encodes the input signal in H.264. Using optional dedicated software, you can watch the H.264 signal live on your computer by entering in the IP address. Also, a full duplex serial port allows relaying external control signals for applications such as digital signage.
- Up to 1080p60 transmission of 3G/HD/SD-SDI (SMPTE), HDMI, and VGA signals
- Direct Ethernet cable connection to an optional receiver
- Transmission to receivers via a network connection
- Standalone live-streaming to RTSP destinations via a network connection
- Unlimited multicasting
- 80ms latency
- H.264 MPEG-4 Parts 10: AVC encoding—the signal can be watched live on your computer using optional software
- 30 Mb/s maximum encoding rate
- 10/100 BASE-TX RJ45 port
- Baseline Profile with level 4.2
- RTSP streaming server (RTP/UDP)
- MPEG-2 TS/UDP streaming
- Full-duplex serial port
- Relay streaming server on the optional receiver end
- Digital audio: linear-PCM (44.1 kHz / 48 kHz)
- Analog audio: stereo, 48 kHz 16-bit linear PCM, G.711
- Back channel audio: 8 kHz 16-bit linear PCM
- 3.5mm analog audio stereo phone jack
- Web User Interface settings