Instant printing with simple digital capture, the purple Minolta instapix MNCP10 is a compact hybrid camera mixing intuitive and modern shooting capabilities with the ability to produce instant, tangible prints. As a camera, the instapix MNCP10 features a 10MP sensor and built-in 3.75mm f/2.2 lens, and employs intelligent auto-exposure, autofocus, and auto gamma correction to produce ready-to-print imagery in a variety of conditions. Various photo styles can be used to creatively adjust exposure or color settings, the rear 1.7" LCD can be used for composing images and reviewing shots. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity also pairs with the dedicated instapix app, for iOS and Android, for further creative control over images as well as the ability to wirelessly share images to your mobile device.
Beyond just being a camera, 4PASS Printing Technology is also featured for making 2.1 x 3.4" dye sublimation prints in under a minute. This D2T2 process uses 16.7 million available colors when printing, and applies an extra added protective glossy layer on top of the finished print for long-lasting protection.
- Integrated 10MP image sensor and 3.75mm f/2.2 lens
- Rear 1.7" color LCD for accurate image composition and image review
- Built-in automatic flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light
- Autofocus, auto-exposure, and auto gamma settings
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 20 prints per charge
Minolta instapix App
- Bluetooth connectivity works in conjunction with the dedicated Minolta instapix app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Personalize prints by adding filters, borders, collages, stickers, or format them for ID photo purposes
- Remote capture allows you to take pictures from a distance, without needing to touch the camera
- Print photos from your smartphone's camera roll or directly from social media sites
- Wirelessly sync camera photos to your phone
4PASS Printing Technology
- Utilizes 4PASS Printing Technology for producing instant prints directly from the camera, without a computer needed, using instaprint cartridges, which each contain 10 sheets.
- 4PASS is a dye diffusion thermal transfer (D2T2) technology, which uses a heat transfer process to distribute the yellow, magenta and cyan color dyes onto photo paper in a single, continuous tone, along with a glossy laminate overcoat for the final pass.
- Supports 256 levels per color for a total of 16.7-million printable colors.
- Each print measures 2.1 x 3.4" and takes approximately 50 seconds to print.
- At the edge of each printout is a detachable 0.4" blank white space for you writing down a date, memory, or other note.
- 4PASS prints are fingerprint-resistant, smudge-proof, and waterproof.