Dedicated to Minolta instapix cameras and instaprint printers, the IPC50 All-In-One Mini Cartridge Set includes 5 IPC10 cartridges, for a total of 50 sheets. This dye transfer printing process, called 4PASS Printing Technology, is a quick and efficient process that takes just 50 seconds to produce a finished 2.1 x 3.4" print. Each single-use, all-in-one cartridge has a convenient maintenance-free design for quick installation and removal from the camera or printer.
4PASS Printing Technology
- Utilizes 4PASS Printing Technology for producing instant prints directly from the camera or mobile printer, without a computer needed.
- 4PASS is a dye diffusion thermal transfer (D2T2) technology, which uses a heat transfer process to distribute the yellow, magenta and cyan color dyes onto photo paper in a single, continuous tone, along with a glossy laminate overcoat for the final pass.
- Supports 256 levels per color for a total of 16.7-million printable colors.
- Each print measures 2.1 x 3.4" and takes approximately 50 seconds to print.
- At the edge of each printout is a detachable 0.4" blank white space for you writing down a date, memory, or other note.
- 4PASS prints are fingerprint-resistant, smudge-proof, and waterproof.
- Each cartridge contains 10 sheets.