Get a big chorus tone in a tiny package with the TC Electronic Corona Mini Chorus, a stompbox designed for electric guitarists. The pedal offers three chorus types: the classic TC Electronic SCF pedal chorus, Tri-Chorus, and TonePrint.
Use the TonePrint Editor to gain full control over effect behavior and knob ranges, so you can create your chorus sounds. Using the TonePrint app for iOS and Android devices, you can choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar's pickup into the pedal.
Change the speed of the effect with the Speed knob, which lets you go from slow 80's-style choruses to fast sounds reminiscent of a Leslie cabinet. Use the Depth knob to adjust the intensity of the effect. The FX Level determines how much of the chorused signal is added to the dry sound. Analog dry-through circuitry is employed, ensuring the original signal is unprocessed as it passes through the pedal.
This pedal requires a separately available power supply to run. Included with the Corona Mini Chorus are two rubber feet for pedalboards and a sticker.
Key Features at a Glance
- The Corona Mini Chorus offers TonePrint technology to give you many high-quality chorus effects in a tiny package
- Beam your signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Enjoy the TC Electronic TriChorus as well as other high-quality choruses through TonePrints
- Design your own customized chorus effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- True bypass allows clarity and mitigates high-end loss when the pedal is disengaged
- Analog Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when chorus effect is engaged
- Works with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board