Get a versatile delay tone in a tiny package with the Flashback Mini Delay from TC Electronic, a stompbox intended for use with electric guitars. This pedal gives you up to seven seconds of delay, so you can achieve anything from a slapback to stadium-like echo. Controls are on hand for Delay time, Feedback level, and FX level. The true bypass footswitch offers an interesting feature: hold down the footswitch, and you can set the delay time by strumming your guitar.
The pedal is TonePrint enabled, so you can use the TonePrint Editor to gain full control over effect behavior and knob ranges. Create your own delay sounds with their own controls, and then use the TonePrint App to beam your custom setting to the pedal using an Android or iOS device.
Analog dry-through circuitry is employed, ensuring the original signal is unprocessed as it passes through the pedal. This pedal requires a separately available power supply to run. Included with the Flashback Mini Delay are two rubber feet for pedalboards and a sticker.
Key Features at a Glance
- Compact delay pedal with built-in TonePrint technology gives you classic TC Electronic delay sounds in a tiny form factor
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam custom tones into your pedal with the TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with the TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iOS devices
- Audio Tapping feature allows you to set delay tempo by strumming your guitar
- 7 seconds of delay time allows everything from vintage slapback to cavernous echoes
- True bypass allows for clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is disengaged
- Analog Dry-Thru maintains integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Works with guitar and FX loop signals
- Small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board