The Arturia Art of Brute Bundle combines the MiniBrute 2S with a RackBrute 6U and a BruteBag travel case to create a complete analog and Eurorack synthesizer ecosystem with protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
Arturia MiniBrute 2S Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer/Sequencer with 48-Point Patchbay
Building upon the success of the original Minibrute, the Arturia MiniBrute 2S is a semi-modular monophonic analog synthesizer with a 48-point patchbay and full Eurorack compatibility. The 2S replaces the keyboard with 16 pressure and velocity sensitive pads and adds an advanced 3-track sequencer borrowed from Arturia's KeyStep controller. Additional updates include a second VCO, a second LFO, and VCO and filter frequency modulation possibilities, as well as modifier-related modulation destinations and a loopable AD envelope.
The MiniBrute 2S features a 100% analog signal path and a familiar voice architecture with two independent VCOs. VCO 1 allows for waveform mixing and includes level faders for sawtooth, square, and triangle waveforms, as well as white noise and an external audio input. VCO 2 also includes a level fader and offers a selector with sine, sawtooth, and square wave selections, a tuning knob, and three range selections including Fine, All, and LFO.
Like the original, the MiniBrute 2S includes the classic Steiner-Parker multi-mode filter with LP, BP, HP, and notch selections, as well as the Brute Factor overdrive. There are dedicated knobs for frequency modulation of the filter and resonance modulation via LFO1 by default. Two envelope generators are included and feature a classic ADSR and an AD with multiple modes allowing for a wide variety of sonic possibilities including looping. No synthesizer would be complete without an LFO and the MiniBrute 2S offers two with six waveform selections and the ability to run free or sync to the on-board arpeggiator/loop.
The 3-track, 64-step sequencer offers up to 64 sequence memories. Sequencer 1 controls pitch, gate, velocity and pressure, while Sequencer 2 or 3 can generate other types of signals, such as gates, CV, pitch, LFOs, Envelopes. Real-time and step editing are available. All sequence patterns can be saved and recalled on-the-fly.
With its user-friendly control interface, classic aesthetic, and potential for endless exploration and tonal tinkering, the MiniBrute 2s definitely encourages creativity. Experiment with rewiring the instrument's internal architecture or further expand and explore its sonic capabilities by interfacing with Eurorack modules. The rugged aluminum enclosure features wooden sides for vintage synthesizer appeal and is also compatible with the RackBrute link system, allowing for Arturia's 3 RU or 6 RU Eurorack enclosure to be connected for creating a customized setup with a variety of positions. The Arturia MiniBrute 2S ships with a power supply, eight patch cables, and a cookbook with recipes for creating a wide variety of tones and patches.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 x Analog VCO
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer (waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges)
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White noise generator
- External audio in
- Steiner-Parker filter (12dB per octave): Notch, Low-, High-, Band-pass
- 2 x LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 x ADSR envelope
- 1 x AD envelope
- Trig, gate modes
- One shot or loop
- Attack and decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate Patchbay
- Inputs and outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility Modules: Inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 16 x velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 x encoders
- 64 x sequence memories
- Sequence pitch, gate, velocity, and pressure on up to 64 steps
- Sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, and more
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O
- Includes 8 x patch cables
- Cook Book: Jam-packed full of sonic recipes put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around
Arturia RackBrute 6U Eurorack Case with Integrated Link System (176 HP)
The 6 RU, Arturia RackBrute 6U is an adjustable 176 HP Eurorack housing system that will store, protect, and power Eurorack modules. The rugged aluminum case is strong, yet lightweight, and features nut strip rails for easy installation of your Eurorack modules. The RackBrute ships with a 5 HP power module pre-installed, which connects to the nose filtered internal bus board for connecting up to 32 modules. The RackBrute Link System allows you to combine units that are Link-enabled such as the MiniBrute 2 and 2S and/or additional RackBrute enclosures.
When transporting, the case features integrated spacers to help stabilize the RackBrute and any Link-enabled enclosure. The RackBrute 6U ships with a power supply, power cord, Link Fixing System (handle and 4 screws), and an extra set of screws, washers, and rubber pads.
- Eurorack format, 176 HP
- Aluminum chassis
- Provided with a 5 HP power module
- Power rail with noise filtering and 32 standard power slots
- Link system and smart handle to fasten a MiniBrute 2/2S or another RackBrute unit in various configurations
- Built-in spacers for the highest protection in transport configuration
Arturia RackBrute Travel Bag for RackBrute and MiniBrute 2 EcoSystems
Transport your synthesizer in style with the Arturia RackBrute Travel Bag, which offers protection to your RackBrute and/or MiniBrute 2 synthesizers from on-the-road wear and tear. Once the rack is folded into transport mode, the unit fits snugly into the high-quality padded bag. Additionally, there is an external compartment for adapters and small controllers. A fully-loaded modular synthesizer can get heavy, so Arturia included a hard-wearing shoulder strap to make transport a little easier.
- Full Ecosystem: Designed for musicians traveling with the RackBrute and MiniBrute 2
- The Brute Guardian: With its reinforced packaging, solid zipper material, and smart ergonomics, the Travel Bag brings safety to your gear in different environments