The Sennheiser SR 2050XP IEM is an easy-to-use rackmount wireless transmitter with professional features for enhanced reliability and control. It gives you two stereo channels of in-ear monitoring without troublesome cables or monitor speakers required and can also be used for any application where talkback signals need to be transmitted.
The SR 2050XP IEM offers selectable 10/30/50/100mW RF power output for overcoming interference in difficult RF environments, a wide 50 MHz tuning range with 2000 frequencies to find a clean channel, Ethernet networking for control and monitor from a computer, and an intuitive, menu-driven interface with a backlit LC display. The system delivers high-quality audio monitoring to presenters, clergy, lecturers, and performers working in business and educational settings, houses-of-worship, theaters, or on musical stages.
The dual transmitter features two discreet Ethernet (RJ45) ports for network-based remote monitoring and control using the Sennheiser Wireless System Manager (WSM) software (free download available separately). Using your Mac/Windows computer, the software allows you to quickly coordinate frequencies in multi-channel setups, display audio levels at the receiver, battery status, and more.
The rugged SR 2050XP IEM is made of metal and can be mounted into a standard 1 RU 19" equipment rack without additional hardware. To mount the antenna connections to the front of the rack, the GA 3030 AM antenna front-mount kit is required (available separately). The unit features a built-in 110-240V auto-switching power supply and comes with three types of power cords (US, UK, EU), great when touring internationally.
The SR 2050XP IEM is compatible with EK 2000 IEM bodypack receivers.
- Easy setup with automatic frequency scan function and IR sync with receivers
- 20 fixed frequency banks, each with up to 32 compatible frequency presets (no intermodulation) and 6 user banks with up to 32 user-programmable frequencies
- Switchable 10/30/50/100mW RF power output for versatile use
- Headphone jack with volume knob to monitor your audio right from the front panel
- Integrated 5-band EQ and enhanced low-end frequency response
- Receivers can be configured from the transmitter menu
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM computer software (Mac/Windows)
- User-friendly menu operation with a backlit graphic display
- Display shows current frequency, frequency bank and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, transmission power, equalizer setting, input sensitivity, and lock status
- Loop I/Os allow you to daisy-chain an audio signal that is to be transmitted to all receivers from the mixing console to one transmitter and then to the other transmitters
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Sturdy metal housing with integrated 110-240V power supply unit