The 15" CURV 500 TS is a 2000W powered compact touring column array speaker that’s versatile and simple to use. Designed for portable and install applications, the unit functions as a main PA with a variety of configurations. A pair is capable of covering an audience up to 400.
The system consists of a powered 15" subwoofer module that powers two double satellites and two single satellites that connnect via a patented click mechanism. Different configurations of satellites may be used depending on the application. The subwoofer module features six DSP presets for configuring the satellites to help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 110 x 34° (H x V) coverage and 125 dB of continuous SPL (131 dB peak) —plenty of volume for smaller- to mid-sized venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 2000W (peak) Class-D amplifier provides 600W to the satellite array, while 1400W drives the 15"subwoofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 40 Hz.
The rear panel features a main level knob to control the overall volume and a dedicated subwoofer level knob, which sets the volume of the subwoofer relative to the satellite speakers. For I/O, the rear panel offers an XLR line input and an XLR thru-output for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. For a true stereo L/R operation, two CURV 500 TS systems are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively. The CURV 500 TS includes a height-adjustable speaker pole, a speaker cable, and a power cord.
- Portable touring array system for live events, DJs, and bands
- 25 premium transducers and WaveAhead technology for remarkably high-definition sound
- 2000W peak system power and 131 dB max SPL
- Fully scalable for mid- and near-field applications
- SmartLink plug & play adapter for versatile application
- Durable aluminum unibody satellite construction
- 18mm birch ply subwoofer cabinet with Polyurea finish
- Ergonomic handles for convenient transport and setup
DSP Satellite Presets
- Adapt the DSP settings to the number of satellite speakers being used per SmartLink adapter
- Press the button until the relevant number of display LEDs light up
- DSP-based multiband limiter, overload, short circuit, thermal overload