The 2 x 12" LD Systems MAUI 44SE is a 1600W powered subwoofer that is designed as a subwoofer extension to the MAUI 44 column array system, which doubles the low-frequency output. The subwoofer can also be used as a standalone subwoofer for portable and install applications.
Connect the MAUI44's dedicated XLR subwoofer output to the SE's right-channel input. Simply set the DSP switch to Slave and control both subwoofers from a single set of controls including sub level, sub frequency, and sub phase. The unit features LECC DSP, which provides compression, limiting, crossover, and equalization to help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The subwoofer features 121 dB of continuous SPL (129 dB peak) —plenty of volume for smaller- to mid-sized venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 1600W (peak) Class-D amplifier drives the dual 12" subwoofer, providing deep, detailed bass with a frequency range from 140 down to 40 Hz.
The rear panel features a sub level knob to control the volume and a sub frequency control for dialing in the crossover from 80 to 140 Hz. For I/O, the rear panel offers two unbalanced RCA (L/R) line inputs and two balanced combo XLR-1/4" (L/R) line inputs and two XLR Thru-outputs for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. The MAUI 44SE includes a power cord.
- Subwoofer extension module for MAUI 44
- 3200W peak / 129 dB peak SPL / 40 to 140 Hz
- Doubles the low-frequency output
- Single-cable input with dedicated subwoofer slave switch
- Sub frequency control (80 to 140 Hz) for dialing in the crossover
- Powerful bandpass subwoofer with a low-resonance frequency
- LECC DSP for distortion-free audio reproduction
- Protection circuits for safe, reliable operation
- DSP-based multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, and short circuit