Capture detailed photos and vivid video as deep as 200' beneath the surface with Ikelite's Underwater Housing for the Panasonic Lumix TS7 or FT7 digital camera. The enclosure is equipped with two fiber-optic ports for the connection of optional, external strobes via the appropriate cords. Access to all camera functions except the diopter adjustment dial is provided by ergonomic mechanical controls, including a curved shutter lever that can be extended for use with a tray, via a separately sold adapter.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate blend, which is light gray/white on the front, sides, top, and bottom but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and rear camera controls. The enclosure features a built-in, optical glass lens port with a 2.2" diameter.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made by hand in USA
- Crafted from corrosion-resistant ABS and polycarbonate blend
- Clear back to monitor O-ring seal and rear camera controls
- Light gray/off-white color reflects sunlight to keep camera cool when shooting at or above water's surface, and offers better contrast for improved viewing of camera, monitor, and O-ring seal
- No-groove O-ring eliminates sand/dirt/debris, prevents accidental twisting or stretching of seal
- Two double-passivated stainless steel locking lid snaps ensure secure closure
- Front-loading camera mounting system makes installation and removal easy
- Camera mounting plate allows ready access to battery and memory card, and features a standard 1/4"-20 threaded mount for connection to tripod topside
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Dual fiber-optic ports allow for connection of optional, external strobes
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Built-in 2.2" diameter lens port
- Access to all camera functions except diopter adjustment dial provided by ergonomic mechanical controls, including push buttons, knurled gears/knobs, and levers
- Controls are easy to reach and operate with or without diving gloves
- Rear controls marked with easy-to-see, laser-engraved symbols that won't fade or fall off with time
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes are included on bottom of housing for attachment of optional tray with grips