The black Lowell Manufacturing RSD-116 occupies 1 RU of rack space and features a reversible design that allows it to be installed as a sliding rack shelf or drawer. The integral handle simplifies opening and closing the RSD-116 without adding a significant protrusion. Installation requires front and rear rack rails (available separately).
Thanks to its 16-gauge steel construction and powder epoxy finish, the USA-made RSD-116 boasts an 80 lb load capacity and rugged durability. It is intended for use in 19" wide racks with depths of 19 to 36".
- Ships ready to install
- For use in 19" wide racks with depths of 19 to 36"
- Mounts to front and rear rack rails (required and available separately)
- Rear supports can be extended up to 33" deep
- When used as a shelf or writing surface, its usable width is 15.5" and load capacity is 80 pounds
- When mounted as a shallow drawer, it provides storage space with 1.58" of usable height and 17.359" of usable width
- Front and rear vents promote proper airflow
- Integral handle serves as a pen trough when the RSD-116 is mounted as a shelf
- Rear supports slide into position and extend to secure to rear rack rails
- Made in Missouri, USA with 16-gauge certified U.S. steel
- Smooth black powder epoxy finish