Get punchy, dynamic tone in a tiny package with the TC Electronic BAM200, a Class-D powered amplifier head for bass guitars. This amp gives you 200W of power handling into 4-Ohm cabinets.
The amp was designed with a high-voltage MOSFET preamp to give you a warm tone, one that approximates a tube amp in a solid-state design. Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, and Master Volume knobs are provided to shape your tone.
On the rear of the amp, you'll notice a 1/4" speaker output and an XLR DI output useful for sending a signal straight to the house or recording interface. A built-in studio-quality headphone amp lets you practice silently through the BAM200 whenever you need.
All of this comes in a package that weighs 2 lb.
Key Features at a Glance
- 200W portable bass head amplifier for stage and studio use
- Compact and lightweight design
- Class-D amplifier
- TC Electronic MOSFET preamplifier designed to emulate the sound and feel of a tube amp
- 3-band EQ section for tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload, and low speaker impedance
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road