Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers in need of operational simplicity, the Comica Audio CVM-WS60 COMBO two-person wireless lavalier microphone system is a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech to your smartphone, camera, or DSLR. Record mic- or line-level sources from up to 196' away, and run audio to your shooting device while monitoring through headphones in real time. Thanks to its dedicated tactile controls, the CVM-WS60 COMBO can be set up quickly without the daunting task of diving into menus.
With two clip-on lavalier microphones, two bodypack transmitters, a two-channel receiver with an integrated adjustable smartphone clamp, and a host of accessories, the CVM-WS60 COMBO has everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup; just add a camera or smartphone, and you're ready to roll. The CVM-WS60 COMBO's two 12-channel groups allow interference-free signal quality and easy expansion into multisystem configurations. Whether you power the CVM-WS60 COMBO with AAA batteries or USB battery packs, you're assured plenty of operating time for shoots that span across the day.
Two Channels in One Receiver
- The CVM-WS60 COMBO features a two-channel receiver with an internal spring antenna and multiple mounting options, allowing you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously accept signals from two transmitters. Affix the receiver to a standard tripod, or use the included shoe-mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder. Thanks to the receiver's integrated smartphone clamp, you can even mount the receiver and your smartphone to the included tabletop tripod, which can also fold for easy handheld operation.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status, audio level, group/channel selection, camera/smartphone mode, and whether the output is set to mono or stereo.
- The CVM-WS60 COMBO includes a 3.5mm TRRS cable for connecting the receiver's 3.5mm line output to the input of your smartphone or camera/DSLR. The smartphone/camera mode switch sets the 3.5mm line output for proper use with either type of device. A dedicated 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Two Transmitters with Lavalier Microphones
- The CVM-WS60 COMBO includes two bodypack transmitters and two lavalier microphones for miking two subjects at the same time.
- Fit the supplied windbusters on the lav mics to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- Each transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter's line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
Powered via USB or Batteries
- Power each transmitter and the receiver via three AAA batteries (available separately) for up to four hours; use alkaline or rechargeable batteries depending on availability and preference. Alternatively, power the components with external USB battery packs or recharge your compatible batteries via USB. With such versatility, you can keep working on long shoots.
- Simple menu-free operation via switches, buttons, and dials
- Maximum operating range of approximately 196' line-of-sight or 98' with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 568.125 to 579.875 MHz and Group B for 580.125 to 591.875 MHz
- 12 channels per group for interference-free operation
- Dedicated controls for easy group and channel selection
- 10-level volume adjustment dials on receiver for Group A and Group B
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- Transmitters automatically recognize mic- or line-level input signal
- Transmitter low-cut filter slide switch to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Transmitter power buttons double as mute switches (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Durable smartphone clamp adjusts to accommodate smartphones of varying widths