Capture 26.2MP photos and UHD 4K video with this Underwater Housing and Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Kit from B&H. The housing is depth-rated to 200' and offers mechanical control of the camera's functions. The EOS RP body features a DIGIC 8 image processor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF for smooth and fast focusing, 5-fps continuous shooting, sensitivity up to ISO 40000, and much more. Once you grab your favorite lens, the appropriate port, and a strobe or video light, you'll be ready to make beautiful images and capture striking video of the undersea world.
Ikelite 200DL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera
Capture brilliant images and video at depths as great as 200' with your Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera in Ikelite's 200DL Underwater Housing. Ergonomic mechanical controls, including extendable levers for the shutter and AF/MF button, afford access to all essential camera functions. Built for durability, the enclosure is made in the USA from a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and ABS plastic blend. It is white on all sides with a clear back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain your view of the camera's rear controls. The supplied aluminum tray with a left-hand quick release grip affords improved balance and handling, while offering an attachment point for an optional lighting arm.
An Ikelite bulkhead with a manual hot shoe connection enables reliable electrical triggering of optional external strobes via sync cords. Using an optional TTL hot shoe and the CT2K Canon TTL Kit #46072 will allow for TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes; non-Ikelite strobes will still work in manual mode only. An M16 threaded accessory port provides an attachment point for third party accessories including HDMI bulkheads.
The housing ships without a required lens port, and accepts various, interchangeable dome and flat ports for a broad array of lenses. For full compatibility details, see the port chart. The DL port system accommodates lenses with large diameters, and provides added security against leaks at the surface, thanks in large part to the included vacuum valve for checking watertight integrity before the dive. You'll need to purchase the separately sold pump in order to create a vacuum.
- Depth rating 200'
- Made by hand in the USA
- Corrosion-resistant white polycarbonate/ABS reflects sun for cool operation
- Clear back to monitor O-ring seal and maintain view of camera's rear controls
- Nearly neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- No-groove seal avoids sand, dirt, & debris, prevents O-ring twisting or stretching
- Valve for separately sold #47011 vacuum pump to check watertight integrity before dive
- Front-loading mounting plate for quick camera installation, need not be removed for battery or memory card access
- Mounting plate has 1/4"-20 threaded bottom hole for tripod
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hot shoe connection enables reliable electrical triggering of strobes
- Optional CT2K Canon TTL Kit #46072 enables TTL operation with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- CT2K supports rear curtain synchronization and allows exposure compensation to be adjusted using the control in the camera
- Non-Ikelite strobes work in manual mode
Controls and Handling
- Shutter and AF-ON (back-button focus) levers are curved and extendable for comfortable use with optional right-hand grip
- Extra-large, soft-touch zoom/focus knob located next to left grip
- All push-button controls are machined and hard anodized aluminum
- Ergonomic mechanical control of all camera functions except touchscreen, multi-function lock button and diopter adjustment knob
- Control symbols are laser-etched onto back of housing—will not fade or fall off with time
- Super-Eye Viewfinder enhances your view through camera's OVF when wearing a mask
- Super-Eye detaches quickly for replacement by separately sold Straight or 45° Magnified Viewfinder
- Hard anodized aluminum tray with a left-hand quick release grip affords improved balance and handling, offers attachment point for lighting arm
- 1/4"-20 mounts and other mounting points enable connection to a tripod and the addition of accessories
- Another 1/4"-20 threaded mount is located front and center on the housing above the port mount, allowing for the attachment of a focus light, GoPro action camera, or other lightweight piece of equipment
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts all Ikelite Dry Lock (DL) dome and flat ports, allowing you to shoot with a wide variety of lenses
- Zoom gears are available for many lenses
- For complete compatibility details, see the port chart linked above
- DL port system accommodates lenses with large diameters
Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera
Impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, the Canon EOS RP offers flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. Featuring a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both stills and UHD 4K video can be recorded using a broad sensitivity range, from ISO 100-40000, to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. Continuous shooting is also supported at up to 5 fps for photographing moving subjects. The sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, with 4779 selectable on-sensor phase-detection points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus during stills and video operation.
Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also sports a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. Additionally, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for wireless remote camera control along with direct image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Canon RF Lens Mount
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
UHD 4K Video Recording
Audio can be recorded using the on-board stereo microphone or an optional external mic can also be used via the 3.5mm mic jack.
Also, 5-axis Dual Sensing IS can be used when recording video to electronically reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper, smoother recording.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD features a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- In-camera charging over USB is supported for easier on-the-go charging.