Suitable for permanent installation in museums, boardrooms, auditoriums, theme park rides, interactive experiences, and more, the Barco F80-4K12 10,400 ANSI-Lumen Pixel Shift 4K UHD Laser DLP Projector and 1.43 to 2.12:1 Lens Bundle offers relatively long throw distances for installations where the projector must be placed far from your screen.
Barco F80-4K12 10,400 ANSI-Lumen Pixel Shift 4K UHD Laser DLP Projector (No Lens)
Designed for permanent installation in museums, boardrooms, theme park rides, interactive experiences, and more, the Barco F80-4K12 10,400 ANSI-Lumen Pixel Shift 4K UHD Laser DLP Projector uses interchangeable lenses to offer a variety of throw distances and image sizes. Its 10,400 ANSI lumens of brightness, combined with its 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, can overcome ambient light in most situations. The native WQXGA+ 2716 x 1600 resolution is upscaled to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 via pixel-shift technology to provide clear, detailed images at a variety of image sizes.
The F80-4K12 features HDBaseT, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-I, and SDI video inputs for input versatility, and supports HDR10 video. It can be controlled via DMX, BNC, RS-232, or the included wired/wireless remote control.
Pixel-Shift Technology Projects 4K UHD Resolution
Designed for Enhanced Image Quality
Engineered for Value
Flexible Installation Options
- 1200:1 sequential contrast ratio
- Horizontal and vertical edge blending
- Compatible with GLD, FLD+ (with lens adapter), and FLDX (with lens adapter) lenses
- Supports screen sizes up to 65.6'
- Vertical lens shift up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal lens shift up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized lens shift with position memory on all lenses
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- P7 RealColor color correction
- Sealed DLP core
- Laser dimming optical dowser
- 360° rotation with no restrictions
- DMX 512 standard
- Embedded warp & blend engine
- Direct adjust OSD & Ptoolset
- Active stereoscopic 3D & passive stereo compatible (up to WQXGA @ 120 Hz)
- Keystone correction
- Projector Toolset software
- TCP-IP control
- Rated for 24/7 operation
- Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1
- Complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS
- Suitable for fixed installation in museums, boardrooms, auditoriums, theme park rides, and interactive experiences
Barco GLD (1.43-2.12:1) Non-Motorized Projector Lens
The GLD (1.43-2.12:1) Non-Motorized Projector Lens from Barco is compatible with the F80 series projectors.