The Waves SoundGrid Mobile Server is a compact DSP unit designed to provide portable plug-in processing power for sound engineers using Waves plug-ins in live event venues, houses of worship, studios, and mobile recording rigs. It works with SoundGrid audio interfaces, DiGiGrid I/Os, traditional audio interfaces, and multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers, making it well suited for an array of recording and mixing setups. Its aluminum enclosure is durable and easy to transport.
With an Intel Skylake Core i5-6200u CPU and 4GB of RAM, the SoundGrid Mobile Server reduces the plug-in processing load normally imposed on your computer. It handles the task of processing multiple instances of Waves plug-ins with latency as low as 0.8 ms at sample rates up to 96 kHz. A single RJ45 port ensures simple connectivity to your host computer or SoundGrid audio network, while power for the SoundGrid Mobile Server is supplied by the included AC adapter.
- Portable low-latency DSP server
- Latency as low as 0.8 ms at 44.1 to 96 kHz
- Intel Skylake Core i5-6200u CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Allows recording and monitoring through plug-ins in real-time with a SoundGrid audio interface (available separately)
- Reduces your computer's plug-in processing load even when using a non-SoundGrid interface
- Compact travel-friendly enclosure easily fits in a backpack
- Durable aluminum casing