The PT4700-SDI Professional 17" High-Bright Teleprompter from ikan offers three interchangeable camera mounts providing support for a wide range of cameras. One fits DSLR/mirrorless cameras, one is for small to large camcorders, and the third is for VCT plates for attaching ENG cameras. A 17" monitor, a collapsible hood, and one of the camera mounts easily attach to the base of the teleprompter, and the base can then be mounted on a tripod or pedestal via multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads. The monitor features a display resolution of 1280 x 1024.
A pair of long rods and two rod clamps are included for mounting the monitor on the front of the base and a pair of short rods is provided for attaching counterweights on the rear. The hood slides in vertically between the monitor and camera mount and is secured by thumbscrews. All the components come in three stackable layers of foam that can be fit in the optional SKB iSeries 2217-12 waterproof case. The PrompterPro 4 Windows/Mac prompting software is provide as a free downloaded from the ikan website.
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, and VGA inputs
- 1280 x 1024, 1000 cd/m² high-bright monitor with image flip
- Three camera mounts, for cameras from DSLR/mirrorless to ENG
- 70/30 beamsplitter glass
- 20' reading range
- PrompterPro 4 Windows/Mac prompting software provided as a free download
- Three layers of reusable foam compatible with the optional SKB iSeries 2217-12 waterproof case
- 8 x 1/4"-20 and 6 x 3/8"-16 threads for mounting on tripods and pedestals