The WiMi5200A Wireless 3G-SDI H.264 Decoder/Receiver from Nimbus pairs with an optional WiMi5200A transmitter as a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 30ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required. The receiver accepts up to a 1080p60 SDI signal encoded in H.264 by the transmitter, and it decodes and outputs it as video.
The WiMi5200A receiver features a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI output. It offers a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom and comes with an L-series battery plate as well as a power adapter. Batteries are sold separately.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 30ms latency
- Up to 1080p60 SDI resolution
- Decodes H.264 file received from the transmitter and outputs it as video
- Single 3G/HD/SD-SDI output
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- L-series battery plate and power adapter included
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread