Save space, time, and resources with the wireless-capable OfficeJet Pro 9010 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP, which packs printing, scanning, copying, and faxing into a single unit. This model has a 250-sheet paper tray for handling large jobs and is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program, so users will always have a fresh cartridge when needed. At its core, the 9010 is an excellent printer with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and draft print speeds as fast as 32 ppm in black and white and color. Borderless printing is available on documents up to 8.5 x 11" and for printing non-borderless documents the printer accepts media up to 8.5 x 14". For copying and scanning the unit has a 1200 dpi scanner, and for multi-page documents the ADF has a 35-sheet capacity.
Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity the 9010 can be added to an existing network with ease, and all of these settings and modes can be intuitively accessed via the 2.65" Color Graphic Display (CGD) touchscreen on the front panel. Wi-Fi Direct features allow users to connect directly from mobile devices for immediate printing needs, while it is compatible with many services for working seamlessly with a variety of devices. For those desiring a direct, simple connection a USB 2.0 port is available.
Additionally, the printer is eligible for HP's Instant Ink Program which, for a small monthly fee, allows users to automatically have their printer notify HP when it is running low on ink in order to have a fresh cartridge shipped to your door. This system guarantees that you will always have a cartridge ready to go and keeps you from needing to constantly monitor ink levels.
- Uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology with a set of four pigment-based inks
- Wireless printing support with HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Draft print speed of 32 ppm in black and 32 ppm in color
- ISO print speed of 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color
- Scanning features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi
- Two-sided scanning and copying
- Copying via 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Fax resolutions of up to 308 x 300 dpi in black and 205 x 200 dpi in color
- Fax speeds up to 4 seconds per page
- 2.65" CGD touchscreen provides an intuitive interface for viewing status and changing settings
- Works with media ranging in size from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14"
- Works with envelopes in addition to standard paper
- Monthly duty cycle of 25,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 2000 pages
- ENERGY STAR qualified