The ENG-Style Build-Up Kit for FS7 and FS7 II from Sony is a series of components that when added to your camera provides ENG-like balance and functionality, transforming it into a well-balanced shoulder-mounted camera. An included viewfinder with cheese plate positions the camera on your shoulder, and the included shoulder plate helps you find the perfect balance for operating the camera with zoom or prime lenses.
In addition to the ENG form factor, the Build-Up Kit provides a slot for a 2-channel audio receiver, a V-mount battery plate, genlock, timecode, and raw output up to 240 fps. The improved functionality doesn't stop there, as the kit also enables ProRes HD422HQ/422 recording by the FS7 and FS7 II cameras. Two USB slots provide wireless LAN and 4GLTE connectivity and enable your camera to support single- or dual-link QoS streaming as well as proxy file transfer.
- Ideal for field-based news production
- The extension unit adds a wireless audio receiver slot for compatibility with receivers such as DWR and URX series
- Built-in networking enables streaming and file transfer via wireless LAN or 4G/LTE connection
Supports QoS Streaming with Dual-Link connection, which improves image quality and stability via multiplexing of two cellular networks
- Provides interfaces for genlock/timecode, useful for multicamera operation and raw output up to 240 fps
- Enables compatibility with Sony BP-GL and BP-FL series batteries for extended runtimes